The Skim development teams is pleased to announce that Skim 1.0RC2 is
available for download at <http://skim-app.sourceforge.net/> or using
the built-in updater.
Thanks to those of you who submitted reproducible bug reports and
comments along with the exception reports; as always, please continue
to submit bug reports at <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?
If you are using custom export templates, you may want to change the
"contents" keys to "string". See the Wiki for more details.
For those interested in what is new and fixed, release notes follow.
Changes since 1.0RC1
* Allow grouping search result by page.
* Allow multiple selection in note table.
* Add script to SharedSupport in Skim bundle to create a disk
image, used by Save Disk Image.
* Allow moving the navigation buttons in full screen modes.
* More note preference settings are now available from AppleScript.
* Add german localization (thanks Jonas Zimmermann!)
* Add menu items to go to a marked page.
* New alternate menu action to zoom fit to height or width, make
Physical Size an alternate item. Press the Option key to see an
* Implement zoom actions for snapshots.
* Use font size from defaults in bookmarks table.
* Toggle utility panels instead of only showing them.
* Don't select for a contextual menu on Leopard for tool modes
ather than Text Tool Mode.
* Don't set the size fo new anchored notes from the current
* Remove auto-saved .skim notes backup when there are no notes.
* Prevent running Skim on pre-Tiger systems.
* Only warn when saving notes in extended attributes fails and
a .skim backup is automatically saved.
* Fix a crasher when reading a PDF.
* Try to ignore hyphenation for default text of a note from a
* Order windows in the Windows menu alphabetically.
* Fix a leak.
* Fix text export template.
* Workaround for a bug in the page history on Tiger.