Just Launched: You can now import projects and releases from Google Code onto SourceForge
We are excited to release new functionality to enable a 1-click import from Google Code onto the Allura platform on SourceForge. You can import tickets, wikis, source, releases, and more with a few simple steps. Read More
The Skim development teams is pleased to announce that Skim 1.3.5 is available for download at <http://skim-app.sourceforge.net/> or using the built-in updater.
Thanks to those of you who submitted reproducible bug reports and comments along with the exception reports; as always, please continue to submit bug reports at <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=192583>.
For those interested in what is new and fixed, release notes follow.
Changes since 1.3.5
* Custom cursors for note tool modes are now only used based on a hidden preference.
* Extended Font submenu now in the Edit menu.
* Support for extended DVI (XDV) format.
* Don't hide full screen window when deactivating Skim.
* Fix creating notes with properties from AppleScript.
* Fix a potential leak.
* Fix icon sizes in add bookmark sheet.
* Use improved contextual menu support in tables.
* Avoid using up too much memory when adding a lot of notes.
* Allow resizing new notes from note tools in all directions.
* Don't add extra separators in windows menu.