Here is a new release of SIPp with many additions/bug fixes compared to 1.1rc4.
Thanks to the many of you that participated to this release.
Between RC4 and RC5:
- IPv6 support for pcapplay feature
- Support of AMD64 processors
- Fixed issues when re-using call variables from regexp
- Fixed potential traffic spikes
- Added several changes suggested by Peter Higginson
- Fixed media_ip format in SDP for IPv6 case
- Add a new parameter : max_reconnec: it allows SIPp to try to reconnect after loosing TCP or TLS
- Server can listen different IP address (on the same machine) and client can communicate to
different servers (with different IP address) - Provided by Michel de Boer.
- Fixed a bug where defense messages are sent without using TLS when TLS transport is in use
- Fix issue with RTP threads, all threads were using the same port information
- Remove libnet dependency to build sipp with rtp play support
- Fixed a case with DIGEST authentication failure
- Fixed several issues towards strict record routing - provided by Enrico Hartung.
- Fixed authentication algorithm value that was a quoted-string
- Allow nop operation even if SIPp is not compiled with pcapplay
- Increased max length of CSV files line from 256 to 1024.
- Fixed a problem where SIPp could go in a recusrsive loop
- Added dynamic modification of media port number in IPv4 - in case of reINVITE