To do Performance Testing of an SIP-Redirect-Server, I added following functionality to exiting sipp code:
1) Using different user-part(telephone number) per each request/invite, (instead of using the same which is given in command line "-s").
2) Option to take master-file name from command prompt. If this option is not given, then sipp will work as it exists now.
3) Read a master-file which has list of files. And these files have have random generated telephone number sequence per country/code.
4) If error reading any file, use the default user-part given in command prompt.
5) Read chunk of user-parts from file into buffer and use in sequence.
I have been using this modified sipp for quiet some time. i wanted to know, if the above functionality is worth for sipp, please advice me to send in the code for your review and comments.