Sinergia version 0.4.2 has been released, featuring:
* Users, and user roles management
* My profile
* My Cases
* Forgot your password?
I'm happy to announce there's a new version of the Sinergia project out there, featuring:
* New Group Expressions visible and read only support
* New User Profile support
* Case Type Edition bug fixes
Check the project's home page
I'm happy to announce that Sinergia version 0.4.0 has been released. It's focus was on:
- improving error logging
- adding import/export case types feature
- fixing windows service restart problem (see http://help-desk-framework.blogspot.com/2007/03/known-sinergia-issue-opening-existing.html for details).
Sinergia's version 0.3.8 has been released. It ships improvements in error handling and input validations features.
Sinergia 0.3.6 has been released.
I'm very excited about some of the new features that ship with this version, in particular the new expressions support.
The release notes are:
1- Sinergia Expressions Support in Case Type definitions. Now it is possible to define expressions for calculating visible, read only, required, and default value field properties.
2- Integrated create new user wizard, to the login page.... read more
Sinergia pre alpha version 0.3.2 has been released.
New features and fixes:
* New Custom Enumerations support. This means that custom fields can now be list controls, that get their values from: harcoded lists, or sql queries, or web services invocations.
* Fixed annoying display in IE
Latest update: 20060821
Sinergia Help Desk version 0.2.0 has been released.
New features include:
* Cases Report, with XML&CSV export support
* New GUI for case data customization
* Bug fixes & error handling improvements
A new zip file, with the sources of the solution has been added to the latest release (sinergia_ctp_200607). This is to make it easier to compile and review the solution for those who don't have a CVS client properly configured.
Required base software to compile and run the solution:
* .NET 2.0 (http://msdn.microsoft.com/netframework/downloads/updates/default.aspx)
* SQL Express (http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/express/sql/download/ )... read more
Sinergia Help Desk Pre Alpha Version has been released.
The preview release features:
- Case creation, and update
- Windows Workflow Foundation integration (state machine workflow).
- Windows Communication Foundation integration.
- Case custom fields generation based on metadata.
Check it out at:
The brand new Sinergia Project has published its website, which describes project objectives, vision, requirements and roadmap.
We hope to have you visit us at