Note Panel- option to turn off toolbar?

Coolrat
2011-05-06
2013-02-28
  • Coolrat
    Coolrat
    2011-05-06

Hi

Today I was using Freeplane on my netbook to take notes as I read a PDF. I positioned the PDF application on the left side of the screen, and Freeplane on the right side of the screen.

The problem I encountered is that the Note Panel toolbars took up too much space on such a tiny screen. It would be very useful indeed if these toolbars could be turned off/on via the Note Panel menu. Does anyone else feel that this would be a useful option?

Also, adding the ability to highlight text in SimplyHTML would be a very nice addition. Additionally, SimplyHTML should preserve all highlighted text that is copied and pasted from WORD or OpenOffice/LibreOffice. Currently, SimplyHTML is hit-and-miss when it comes to preserving highlighted text. Sometimes it preserves it, sometimes the highlighting disappears.  Many people use highlighting as an important tool in research.

Thank you very much for your attention!

• coolrat
    coolrat
    2012-06-21

I still really do believe this is an issue worth considering. Does nobody else wish to see a major update of SimplyHTML?