Menu

Downloading

Help
Emmanuel
2002-03-20
2003-12-12
  • Emmanuel

Emmanuel - 2002-03-20

I was thinking about starting about a project like this the other day, then when trying to find gnustep (which seems to be down at the moment) I found this! The only problem is that I'm getting transfer rates of 8 kb/s on roadrunner. The estimated time is 6 hours, and I normally download iso's in under 1 hour. Am I doing something wrong?

• Chad Hardin

Chad Hardin - 2002-03-20

Usually the DL speeds at sourceforge are very fast, I get 50KB/s regularly.  Perhaps you should try sometime later today?

Thanks!

Chad

• Tito Mari Francis H. Escano

Hi!
      I'm a newbie on ISO images, and can you please advice me how to transfer ISO images to CDs. Any software and hardware I need? CD-R drive is the only one I know to do that, but how?
      Thank you very much!

• Chad Hardin

Chad Hardin - 2002-11-14

Sure!

What type of computer/OS are you using?

also note that SGSTEP is in major overhaul mode and the install disc you want to DL is not exactly first-rate and may frustrate you.

Chad

• Kiss Miska

Kiss Miska - 2003-12-11

Hi,

Could you send me a link from where I could
      download it.
      From what the webpage said, this should be a cool thing(graphical boot up, etc..).
      I have been wanting to create or find something similar to nextstep/openstep, that is more than just windowmaker.

Thanks,
      Csaba