6.5 in Vista

Help
kilopapa
2009-01-12
2015-05-19
  • kilopapa
    kilopapa
    2009-01-12

I liked 6.5 as you could lasso entries to select them but it will not run in
    Vista. I hate Vista but HAVE to use it on one computor. Is there a way to make ver. 6.5 run in Vista or does the latest 7.6.1 run in Vista?

Thanks, Paul

• JRWOLFF
    JRWOLFF
    2010-04-28

We have been working on a new version 8 of SimpleCheck with new features and the ability to handle thousands of messages efficiently.  I use it everyday under Vista and it works well.  We have not finished the upgrade project as we have many more ideas to implement, but if you want a current copy send me an E-Mail: john.wolff@laaco.net

• kilopapa
    kilopapa
    2015-05-19

You and your team have done an amazing job of developing SimpleCheck. It is just the best program if it's kind out there.
    I found this old Vista note I sent and I think I only used Vista for a month then back to XP. Now have two nice machines on Win 7 and it is nice and stable so went to find SimpleCheck 7 only to find this nice increased work that's being done.
    I left a little bug report, if it is a bug and not on my machine but I've reinstalled it and it adds the "Brackets" to both machines about 50% of the time with no connection to any other entries like brackets in the sender, etc.
    Just thought you'd like to know. Thought I'd try Version 8.04 to see if it still exists or if you have had this glitch.
    Thank you so much,
    kilopapa