CHANGES SINCE VERSION 4.1
* Allow a font with Graphite tables to serve as input.
* Changed -d option to -D, -d option now generates XML file only.
* Output decimal numbers for glyph IDs in debugger files.
* Handle a large number of glyphs in replacement classes; this will produce Silf table v 4.0.
* Ensure that requesting the metrics of a pseudo-glyph will return the metrics of the corresponding actual glyph.
* Error messages and debugger files use decimal for glyph IDs.
* Add the segsplit slot attribute, to be used by the Graphite2 engine for caching optimization.
* Added a line-break flag to permit optimization in Graphite2.
* Fixed problems with Macintosh strings in the name table.