Shorewall 220.127.116.11 is available for download.
1) The 'show routing' command was broken with dash 0.5.7-2ubuntu2
installed. It now works correctly.
2) Recent distributions have dropped Digest::SHA1 in favor of
Digest::SHA. The Shorewall installer now replaces the former
with the latter when appropriate.
3) A couple of issues with Debian release compliance have been
4) The 'configure' script failed to handle --host=linux correctly; the
result was that it tried to open .default rather than
5) Previously, setting TC_EXPERT=Yes did not allow SAVE/RESTORE of all
parts of the packet/connection mark. That has been corrected.
Note to downstream packagers: You may reasonably choose to not package
a) Item 1 above applies only to Ubuntu Precise.
b) Items 2-4 all deal with installation issues.
c) Item 5, by itself, doesn't warrant a new package version, in my
Thank you for using Shorewall.
Tom Eastep \ When I die, I want to go like my Grandfather who
Shoreline, \ died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like
Washington, USA \ all of the passengers in his car