Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

Creating and deleting folders....

datakid
2006-06-20
2013-04-11
  • datakid
    datakid
    2006-06-20

When I accidentally created a folder in my "Inbox"  which was connected to a POP account, and "Drafts" folders, I couldn't delete it. When I switched folders I got an error every time saying I didn't have perms to delete it.

Restarting got rid of the one I created in "Inbox", but the one in Drafts cannot be deleted. The error is: Actaully, there is no error. It asks if I want to delete it, then it doesn't.

When I move to a different folder, I get the error:

"
    Error while Syncronising "Drafts/Email".

Synchronising folder failed: C:/Documents and Settings/lachlans.NATOFFICE/.evolution/mail/local/Drafts.sbd/Email: No such file or directory"

Any ideas?

I'm loving it btw. My boss wanted us to use Outlook, but I've stayed with Pegasus since we have yet to introduce the groupware functionality. But we will be soon, and I'd prefer to spend the money on OSS projects than Outlook. Please keep it up.

• datakid
      datakid
      2006-06-20

Also, there doesn't seem to be any provision for not having the data files assoc'd with Evolution _not_ in c:\documents and settings\etc\etc - we keep all of our email data files centralised on a file server for ease off backup...anyway, can't wait to see it grow...