Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.
How to set maximum compression in the commandline ?
1. 7-ZIP, LZMA, Ultra (Ultra>Max ???), 16 MB dict.,
mem usage not more than cca 200 MB
Ignoring Solid (only 1 file) & Multi-CPU (have only 1)
2. ZIP, Deflate (PKZIP 2.x compat)
I DID read the manual but was not very smart after.
1) 7z a -mx9 -m0=lzma:d24 archive files
2) 7z a -tzip -mx9 archive files
3) 7z a -tbzip2 -mx9 archive file
For Bzip2 and Zip, Ultra is very slow.