Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

If icon graphics needed

2004-11-24
2012-12-08
  • If there is need to create icons, I can help you so. I have made official icons eg. for TheBat! 2.0 (www.thebat.cz), and some other icons for PSPad editor (www.pspad.com) and hundrets of icons for many web-based apps. If you are interested call me at zager (at) move.cz. Bye!

And, you know, 7-Zip is the best App in compressing!

• Igor Pavlov
      Igor Pavlov
      2004-11-24

Thanks for suggestion.
      Now I don't care about icons. Imho it's enough to have simple icons.

• Cyrus Yunker
        Cyrus Yunker
        2004-12-14

> Now I don't care about icons. Imho it's enough to have simple icons.

Simple icons are good.  Simple icons that are representative of the actions they perform are better.

suggestion:

When files on right are selected, ready for copy or move, make the copy and move arrows point <LEFT< and while files on the left are selected, use >RIGHT>FACING> arrows as they are in 4.12beta.

This reduces confusion a bit as to where the files will actually be copied, etc.  Small point but makes the software more comfortable to use.

WONDERFUL ARCHIVAL TOOL BTW - VERY USEFUL - THANK YOU MR PAVLOV!

• Ok, ok. Nice can be also simple...

• Since he's offering help and it may have impacts on other users, why not take it?

• danielsan73
      danielsan73
      2004-12-10

i think is a nice idea!
      7zip need a restyle in interface under windows...

Daniele B.

• I think it's a great idea.  If you're already using icons for the interface, might as well make them nice.  And it doesn't cost that much more space.

• It seems as though most people would prefer new icons, and if someone is willing to donate them i don't see what the problem would be.