Work on next SerialWizard version has started.
Some changes from version 0.5.x:
- Revamped Hex control (various display bugs fixed).
- Revamped plugin model.
- Bug fixes
The work for version 0.7.x has already started!
This version has a number of bug fixes and a new plug-in model (simpler and more flexible than the older one).
It will be easier to write plugin for custom protocols than in the older versions.
After a long period, here is it!
- Improved file handling (no size limit)
- Improved Print/Print Preview
- Program state persistence
- Many bug fixes
If you downloaded this program post a message in the forum telling what you think about it!
Hope you enjoy!
- Polished UI
- Application settings persisted (position, active tool bars)
- Fixed some bugs in RS232 handling
After some delays...
Please, post a message to the forum and let me knwon you are using SerialWizard, and also, what you would like to be implemented/improved.
This new version has improvements in printing handling and toolbar/menus enable/disable handling.
Also I've fixed some bugs and made some performance work.