I put on Bugzillia the fowllowing informations:
I suspect this bug is related to the international characters management in
some (or all) semantic tools.
Indeed, at the beginning, I'm working with MW version 1.16 and I have the
problem to manage accentuated characters (as in French). At the beginning, I'm
running MW 1.16 and Yaron give me the solution :
28 Jun 2011 à 23:52, Yaron Koren a écrit :
Ah, your wiki is public - you should have mentioned that before; that
definitely makes debugging easier. I think I found the problem - there's a bug
in Special:CreateTemplate (and Special:CreateForm), that prevents it from
working in wikis that are in certain non-English languages. I think this can
best be fixed by removing line 198 from /specials/SF_CreateTemplate.php - the
line that looks like:
$text .= "\t" . Html::hidden( 'title', SFUtils::titleURLString(
$ct ) ) . "\n";
If you just delete that line, it should work...
In /specials/SF_CreateForm.php, there's a similar line that should be removed:
When I'm upgrade to 1.17, the problems seems to be again there. And I try the
patch given by Yaron without success at this time. (I presume I need to upgrade
to 1.18???) :
04 Jan 2012 à 23:16, Yaron Koren a écrit :
It looks like those lines are still there in SF_CreateTemplate.php and
SF_CreateForm.php; they just got rewritten at all. They now look like:
$text .= SFFormUtils::hiddenFieldHTML( 'title',
It's line 188 in SF_CreateTemplate.php and line 221 in SF_CreateForm.php.
You can just comment those out again. The reason I didn't remove those is that
sometimes they're necessary - if the wiki doesn't have a good URL structure.
Ideally, there could be code that works for all cases, but I guess I haven't
looked into the issue enough.
I have some bugs related to this bugzillia.
Indeed, with SemanticGraph extension and the timeline graph generated doesn't
give the correct link but instead a link to a page limited at the first
I get the same with HeaderTabs but also the HeaderTabs doesn't run where the
jump to the part of the form with a First level accentuated title doesn't run.
I suspect a basement problem with non english caracters.