Is there a way to dump RDF rendering according to a specific namespace (e.g. user defined namespae) or a list of page names through using the SMW_dumpRDF.php? If there is no way currently, is there a plan for doing this in near future?
* php SMW_dumpRDF.php [options...]
* Note: if SMW is not installed in its standard path under ./extensions
* then the MW_INSTALL_PATH environment variable must be set.
* See README in the maintenance directory.
* -o <filename> output file, stdout is used if omitted;
* file output is generally better and strongly recommended for large wikis
* --categories do only categories
* --concepts do only concepts
* --classes do only concepts and categories
* --properties do only properties
* --types do only types
* --individuals do only pages that are no categories, properties, or types
* -d <delay> slows down the export in order to stress the server less,
* sleeping for <delay> milliseconds every now and then
* -e <each> after how many exported entities should the server take a nap?
* --server=<server> The protocol and server name to as base URLs, e.g.
* http://en.wikipedia.org. This is sometimes necessary because
* server name detection may fail in command line scripts.
* @author Markus Krötzsch
* @ingroup SMWMaintenance
This extension works now after I downloaded the latest svn versions of SMW and SRF.
> Message: 2
> Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 16:45:33 +0000
> From: Guoqian Jiang <gqjiang@...>
> Subject: Re: [News] Improved Exhibit result printer
> To: <semediawiki-user@...>
> Message-ID: <BLU105-W2393013289BEBCA3481D56B28F0@...>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-2022-jp"
> Well, I tried Category:City example and could not make the format=exhibit work.
> Inline query works well but when I set $srfgFormats = 'exhibit'; then it does not show anything in query page.
> Am I missing something?
>> Message: 2
>> Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 16:28:14 +0000
>> From: Guoqian Jiang <gqjiang@...>
>> Subject: Re: [Semediawiki-user] Semediawiki-user Digest, Vol 34, Issue
>> To: <semediawiki-user@...>
>> Message-ID: <BLU105-W5199EAA3D6F81B734E9348B28E0@...>
>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-2022-jp"
>> This looks very nice.
>> I tried a local installation and found that format=exhibit does not work.
>> An inline query give back a tabular rendering.
>> but when I set
>> $srfgFormats = 'exhibit';
>> It does not show anything.
>> I am using SMW1.4.2 + Halo 1.4.2 and replaced exhibit subfolder with the latest svn download.
>> Any idea?