[I will use [NEWS] for all official announcements and notices I consider
generally relevant for users of SMW, to let you filter those from standard
we will soon (today) release SMW 1.2.1 as a minor update to SMW 1.2 that
includes many relevant bugfixes. To upgrade from SMW 1.2, it is enough to
just replace the SemanticMediaWiki directory with the new code.
SMW 1.2.1 is mainly a bugfix release that fixes problems with SMW 1.2. Besides
this, SMW now also displays subproperties on property pages, like at
There were also some improvements in parsing numbers (support for French
notation with spaces).
But the most important change are the following bugfixes:
* Problems with the update jobs: under certain conditions, update jobs could
create wrong semantic annotations, and in many other cases they would not
work properly. Jobs are now much more reliable.
* Editing of all Type pages works again.
* __NOFACTBOX__ works properly again.
* Properties of Type:Text and Type:Code do show their values on their property
* Type:Code values display properly in the Factbox in all cases
* Certain PHP crashes, resulting in server errors or in "index.php" to be
offered for download, are now avoided. I will send a separate email on this.
Semantic MediaWiki http://semantic-mediawiki.orghttp://korrekt.org markus@...