Hey,

Thanks for these fixes, I have committed the patch [0]. I do have some notes on the changes though:

* I did not add the getScripts method added by the patch to the timeline format. These scripts are already getting added, and your patch makes no further changes that refer to this method.
* I did not include the "if ($objectlabel == '') continue;" fix for the timeline format, as it does not work with the current version of SRF. When creating a patch, always try to use trunk :)
* The added code in the patch breaks some of the MW coding conventions [1], including spacing, and indenting that mixes tabs and spaces.

[0] https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/mediawiki/wiki/Special:Code/MediaWiki/84899
[1] https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/mediawiki/wiki/Manual:Coding_conventions

Cheers

--
Jeroen De Dauw
http://www.bn2vs.com
Don't panic. Don't be evil.
--