Sorry for the late notice, but I'd like to invite those SMW users and everybody else interested in Semantic Web and who're in a close proximity to New York City to the New York Semantic Web Meetup tomorrow and collocated with Linked Data Planet conference.
This Meetup will be in the form of the panel discussion: "The Semantic Web is open for business. Are You Ready?" moderated by Hank Williams and Eric Hoffer with introduction from Marco Neumann, organizer of the meetup. Yours truly is among the panelists:
The panel will be at
Grand Ballroom at The Roosevelt Hotel, NYC at 6:30, right after Tim Berners-Lee's keynote.
- Dan Connolly, Research Scientist, W3 (tentative)
- Christine Connors, Global Director, Semantic Technology Solutions, Dow Jones & Company, Inc.
- Taylor Cowan, Emerging Solutions Principal, Sabre Holdings, Travelocity
- Richard Cyganiak, Reseacher, DERI and Project Leader D2RQ
- Nic Fulton PhD, Chief Scientist, Reuters Media
- Marc Hadfield, President and CTO, Alitora
- Savas Parastastidis PhD, Architect, Technical Computing, Microsoft Research
- Sergey Chernyshev, CTO, Semantic Communities LLC
This event is free, but you need to RSVP. For more info see:
Hope to see you all there and hear all the important questions you have!