Hmm, I ran SMW_refreshData with -c, then with -p, then without any switches and it didn't help.
I wonder if the script silently fails if there are not enough permissions or something.
Which columns should it be settin gto binary? I'll check MySQL properties.
Let me run SMW_refreshData one more time.
I'm running latest SMW usually and upgraded to SVN head just yesterday so, maybe I'll have better news this time ;)
SergeyOn Mon, Feb 18, 2008 at 11:49 PM, S Page <email@example.com> wrote:Sergey Chernyshev wrote:Yes, for properties of type:Page.
> It looks like property pages are matching properties case insensitively.
Also a number of other features are case insensitive for property names
of Type:Page. For example, a search by property,
You mentioned before that in an inline query, an object page name is
case insensitive, and filed bug
I also found the property to display is case insensitive. For example:
[[Presenter Company::Six ApaRT]] | ?PrESenter_ComPANY
In your bug Markus commented:
"I have now changed all SMW created database tables to use "binary" for
their VARCHAR fields, just as MediaWiki does. This should force
collations to be case-sensitive on new installations. ... "
Did you update your installation with `php SMW_refreshData.php -vpf &&
php SMW_refreshData.php -v`as he suggested in the bug to make this DB
If so, then I guess these are a different bug/bugs.
Interestingly, I found the property name and a subject page name *are*
[[Presenter ComPaNY::Six Apart]]
doesn't work, nor does
[[OpeNING the Social Graph]]
NOTE that all this is only true for a property of Type:Page. Properties
of a different type like Type:URL or Type:date are case-sensitive in
It does seem different to MediaWiki's capitalization "style" (I can't
> It means that both pages are searching case insensitively and returns
> relations for both capitalizations which is wrong (at least I can't find
> which page gives me trouble without going through all of them).
really call it a rule because it's a mess), which is the first letter
can be upper- or lower-case, but in the rest of the title capitalization
(I hope techpresentations.org runs a stock SMW, because I tested all
these on your Web site ;-) ).
A workaround might be to search for specific text on your wiki using a
case-sensitive search engine.
This SF.net email is sponsored by: Microsoft
Defy all challenges. Microsoft(R) Visual Studio 2008.
Semediawiki-devel mailing list