I'm trying to get the RichMedia extension up and running.
I've got all the various patches installed, for SemanticForms 1.9.1 and MW core (checked all the files and confirmed every patch)
and I can put the RichMedia template on a page,
and when I click ">> Attach File" the richMedia-enable window pops up (with all those metadata fields)
but in the background (When the upload window comes up), I get the errors:
element.dispatchEvent is not a functionhttp://ssemtestdb00.metmuseum.org/metwikiupgrade/extensions/SMWHalo/scripts/prototype.js?207
elementClassName is undefinedhttp://ssemtestdb00.metmuseum.org/metwikiupgrade/extensions/SMWHalo/scripts/prototype.js?207
each appearing twice in a row.
Also appearing twice.
That last error, I can trace back
to the execution, in richmedia.js, of
(in doUpload method)
var sForm = $$('form.createbox'); //array
particularly the $$('form.createbox') bit.
I notice in my source that richmedia.js is being called in twice.
Is that why the error appears twice? I made some modifications so the js file is only called once, but the error remains.
Anyone have any idea what could be up here?
some sort of extension conflict? I've tried disabling the usual suspects (headertabs, maps, resultsformat, wysiwyg editor) to no avail.
Version info:Semantic Forms (Version 1.9.1_1)Character Escapes (Version 0.9.1)External Data (Version 0.6.1)Header Tabs (Version 0.8)Maps (Version 0.7.2 rc1)ParserFunctions (Version 1.1.1)Rich Media Extension (Version 1.4.1_1-for-SMW-1.4.x)Semantic MediaWiki (Version 1.5.1_1)SMWHalo Extension (Version 1.5.1_4-for-SMW-1.5.1 [B47])StringFunctions (Version 2.0.3)ARCLibrary (Version Template:$VERSION [BTemplate:$BUILDNUMBER])LDAP Authentication Plugin (Version 1.2c)Semantic Maps (Version 0.7.2 rc1)Semantic Result Formats (Version 1.5.0_1)Validator (Version 0.4.2 rc1)Woogle4MediaWiki (Version 1.0-RC2 ($Rev: 3844 $))WYSIWYG extension (Version 1.3.2_1, FCK 2.6.4 Build 21629)
thanks for your time, and have a happy thanksgiving (to those of you in the U.S.)