Version 1.8.1 of Semantic Forms has been released. This version has the following changes and additions:
- in MediaWiki 1.16 (currently still in alpha stage), there's a new skin, "Vector", that's supposed to represent an improvement in usability (if you haven't seen it yet, you should check it out - you can see it in action at the Usability Initiative site ). Anyway, this skin has different handling for tabs than other skins, but now the SF "edit with form" tab shows up correctly for this skin as well.
- in the #formlink parser function, where before there were two link types, "link" (or blank) and "button", there's now a third type - "post button", which looks the same as "button", but sends its query-string values to the form via POST, instead of the URL, which should allow for much longer values.
- error-checking was added for the initialization of special properties, to prevent notice warning messages for some non-English languages.
- handling was fixed for the "autocomplete on..." and "values from category" form parameters, so they can work when the property/category/etc. name is written with the first letter lowercased (this was already working for "values from concept=" and "property=").
- mandatory-radiobutton validation was fixed when there's no "None" option (and thus no need for validation); thanks to a patch from F.trott.