Help
ChrisC
2009-12-04
2013-04-30
  • ChrisC
    ChrisC
    2009-12-04

Hi

I'm using the application to generate graphs of categories and was wondering if there was a way of *not* displaying "Category:" at the start of every page title on the graph?

Thanks

Chris

• Rob Challen
    Rob Challen
    2009-12-04

it was a bug fix to put the full page name of category pages back in. I didn't make it configurable. The answer is it is a very easy behaviour to change by tweaking the code but not simple to do as an option for each individual graph. If you want to change the behaviour everywhere then I can let you know where to adapt the code.

• ChrisC
    ChrisC
    2009-12-11

Yes, please, I'd like to know how to do this.

• Rob Challen
    Rob Challen
    2009-12-11

Right. I think the answer is:

replace line 29 in renderer (
    SemanticGraph/includes/SemanticGraphRenderer.php ) from:

> $temtext = str_replace("@CHILD_LABEL@",$this->prettyText($args->getPrefixedText()),$temtext);

to:

> $temtext = str_replace("@CHILD_LABEL@",$this->prettyText($args->getText()),$temtext);

This will affect behaviour globally.

Rob.

• ChrisC
    ChrisC
    2009-12-11

I tried that but I get blank pages and this in the apache error log:

<blockquote>PHP Notice:  Object of class Title could not be converted to int in /home/www/web557/html/wiki/extensions/SemanticGraph/includes/SemanticGraphRenderer.php on line 26
    PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function strreplace() in /home/www/web557/html/wiki/extensions/SemanticGraph/includes/SemanticGraphRenderer.php on line 29
    </blockquote>

• ChrisC
    ChrisC
    2009-12-11

Ah, this forum changed str_replace into strreplace - it removed the underscore…

So, now I have @CHILD_LABEL@ for all nodes:

http://wiki.ikmemergent.net/index.php/Category:Category

Any ideas…?

• ChrisC
    ChrisC
    2009-12-11

Ahhhh, another underscore had been stripped!

it's working now :-)

• Rob Challen
    Rob Challen
    2009-12-14

Good. Phew. Pesky markup!