A new version of the extensible programming language Seed7, has been released.
- Interpreter and compiler have been improved to work correctly, when the function body (the part between 'begin' and 'end') consists of one symbol (e.g.: begin test end; ).
- The parse operator for float values has been improved to work like the corresponding function that reads literals in a Seed7 program.
- The parse operator for float values has been changed to forbid hex literals (that the underlying C function might allow).
- In cli_cmds.s7i the copy and move commands have been fixed to work correctly, when the target file is specified.
- Checks for division by zero (with div, mdiv, mod and rem) have been added to chkbig.sd7 and chkint.sd7.
- Checks for log2 and log10 with negative argument have been added to chkbig.sd7 and chkint.sd7.
- Checks if RANGE_ERROR is raised by the operators parse, digits, and sci have been added to chkflt.sd7
- Checks for the sci operator have been added to chkflt.sd7.
- Checks for factorial with negative numbers have been added to chkint.sd7.
- Checks if RANGE_ERROR is raised by the parse operator have been added to chkint.sd7
- In chkbig.sd7 the functions chkGrow, chkShrink and chkMultCopy have been renamed to chkAddAssign, chkSubtractAssign and chkMultAssign respectively.
- The function defineTempVariable has been added to lib/comp/expr_util.s7i and used in several compiler files.
- Changes to avoid signed unsigned mismatches in comparisons have been done in actIConv (act_comp.c), act_iconv (actlib.c) and bigParseBased2To36 (big_rtl.c)
- Explicit casts to void (document that a function result is ignored) have been added to chrCLitToBuffer (chr_rtl.c) and bigLog10 (big_rtl.c).
- The functions getEnvironment and freeEnvironment have been added to cmd_win.c.
- The file stat_win.c has been added. This file defines the functions wstati64() and fstati64().
- The program chkccomp.c has been improved to write definitions of os_isnan, os_isinf, DOUBLE_MIN_EXP10, MIN_PRINTED_EXPONENT_DIGITS, MAX_PRINTED_EXPONENT_DIGITS, STRTOD_ACCEPTS_HEX_NUMBERS, ATOF_ACCEPTS_HEX_NUMBERS, STRTOD_ACCEPTS_DENORMAL_NUMBERS, ATOF_ACCEPTS_DENORMAL_NUMBERS, HAS_SYMBOLIC_LINKS and HAS_READLINK.
- The config value ISNAN_WITH_UNDERLINE has been removed. Instead the macro os_isnan has been defined.
- The macro HAS_SYMLINKS has been renamed to HAS_SYMBOLIC_LINKS.
- In match.c the function match_symbol() has been added and used in match_object().
- The function dllSym has been renamed to dllFunc. The function dllFunc returns a function pointer instead of a void pointer. This silences warnings issued by some C compilers. The sql_*.c drivers have been changed to use dllFunc.
- Calls of logError have been added or improved in act_comp.c, arr_rtl.c, big_gmp.c, big_rtl.c, bst_rtl.c, cmd_rtl.c, cmd_win.c, dir_rtl.c, fil_rtl.c, fil_unx.c, fil_win.c, flt_rtl.c, hsh_rtl.c, intlib.c, pcs_unx.c, set_rtl.c and stat_win.c.
- Calls of logFunction have been added or improved in arr_rtl.c, big_rtl.c, chr_rtl.c, cmd_rtl.c, dir_rtl.c, fil_rtl.c, fil_unx.c, fil_win.c, flt_rtl.c, gkb_win.c, int_rtl.c, s7.c, set_rtl.c, stat_win.c, tim_rtl.c... read more