BASE-user
xu xf
2009-03-15
2013-06-03
  • xu xf
    xu xf
    2009-03-15

hi,
       I have installed snort 2.8.3.2 and base 1.4.1 ,  "Graph Alert" works right in english environment ,  chart can be displayed clearly. thus i think base,gd and Image_graph are installed well.  Once I set $BASE_Language to 'simplified_chinese' in base_conf.php , "Graph Alert" dont work , no chart and no error alert, but others function works well.

how can i do ? i hope someone can help me .

thanks.

• Kevin Johnson
      Kevin Johnson
      2009-03-15

Could you look into your error and access logs and see if an error has been written.  More then likely it is something about headers already being sent.

Kevin

• xu xf
      xu xf
      2009-03-16

hi,Kevin
         I checked access_log and error_log, it seems nothing about the problem.  and I tried to set $BASE_Language to 'german' 'spanish' 'japanese''chinese' , then click on 'Graph alerts" button, it works well all. but 'simplified chinese' doesnot display anything.
          the problem seems about charset or font , but i sure freetype2 has installed ok, because i have tested the freetype.php, it works ok.

xuxf

• xu xf
      xu xf
      2009-03-17

hi,Kevin
         I checked access_log and error_log, it seems nothing about the problem.  and I tried to set $BASE_Language to 'german' 'spanish' 'japanese''chinese' , then click on 'Graph alerts" button, it works well all. but 'simplified chinese' doesnot display anything.
          the problem seems about charset or font , but i sure freetype2 has installed ok, because i have tested the freetype.php, it works ok.

xuxf