BASE-user
Manaenkov
2007-05-08
2013-06-03
  • Manaenkov
    Manaenkov
    2007-05-08

Hi!

Without Auth all work's good. When set Use_Auth_System to 1 i get blank page after login.
    i set debug and when login to system recive:

(mysql): SELECT vseq FROM `schema`  
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(mysql): SELECT * from base_users where base_users.usr_login ='user';  

Warning: mysql_query(): 37 is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /srv/www/adodb/drivers/adodb-mysql.inc.php on line 499
    :

ADOConnection._Execute(SELECT * from base_users where base_users.usr_login ='user';, false) % line  891, file: adodb.inc.php
       ADOConnection.Execute(SELECT * from base_users where base_users.usr_login ='user';) % line  203, file: base_db.inc.php
    baseCon.baseExecute(SELECT * from base_users where base_users.usr_login ='user';) % line   63, file: base_auth.inc.php
    BaseUser.Authenticate(user, 11111) % line   50, file: index.php

Fatal error: Call to a member function RecordCount() on a non-object in /srv/www/htdocs/base/includes/base_db.inc.php on line 481

also, a can't modify users property - blank page.

help please!

• Kevin Johnson
      Kevin Johnson
      2007-05-08

Is the base_user table in the database?

Kevin

• Manaenkov
        Manaenkov
        2007-05-08

Yes, and all user i've add in that table....

• Kevin Johnson
          Kevin Johnson
          2007-05-08

Can you try running the query that was logged directly into the mysql client?

Thanks
          Kevin

• Manaenkov
      Manaenkov
      2007-05-09

You mean "SELECT * from base_users where base_users.usr_login ='user'"?

All work's:

SELECT *
      FROM base_users
      WHERE base_users.usr_login = 'user'
      LIMIT 0 , 30

usr_id  usr_login           usr_pwd                 usr_name  role_id  usr_enabled 
            2       user    b0baee9d279d34fa1dfd71aadb908c3f    user      10         1

• Tito
      Tito
      2007-06-27

Hy there,

the smae problem with opnesuse 10.2
      After turning the error reporting in php I get this.

Fatal error: Call to a member function RecordCount() on a non-object in /srv/www/htdocs/base/includes/base_db.inc.php on line 481

also the base_user table is in the database and snort is writing. I have enabled cookies in Firefox.

I have removed the  Auth_System and created and admin and user account with success, but still can not log in. Any ideas

regards

Tito