Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

First use

2009-10-12
2013-04-23
  • Your software is very nice. I was able to setup a camera, change motion level that triggers alarms. And record little uncompressed avi (the cause of alarm; me that waves my hand ;)

I'm here to share my user experience. I read somewhere on sourcefoge that you was looking for comments.

I would be ready to use your software but I had one issues:
    -I need to use it on a windows xp machine but when I try to run the SecureCam there is an error: application not correctly initializied (this is a translation, the original from cut&paste, is on the bottom of the post ) I was able to use SecureCam with success on a windows 7 os.

Then I have few things to say, hoping these may help:

- compressed avi
    - avi record time threshold (minimum recording time)

Last I was able to use the software just because I found google document translations. With that I was able to translate the user manual from Slovak to English (very nice auto translation! I was impressed)
    My first issue was default password 'password', can you belive that? Ya. Anyway
    Maybe and auto-translation included with the installation package would help.

Hi, compliments for the software.
    Simone
    Italy

sCam.exe - Errore di applicazione

Applicazione non correttamente inizializzata (0xc0150002). Fare clic su OK per chiudere l'applicazione.

OK  

• Hi Simone!
        Thank you very much for your review. I agree that the translation of user manual is really necessary and I'll try to provide it as soon as possible.  The error message which you get on Windows XP is a known bug of this release. It will be fixed in the next release with other issues or bugs that you mentioned too.

Hi, once again thak you. Vladimir Bedecs

• Chuck Baker
    Chuck Baker
    2009-10-31

I'm interested in this too…looking forward to a version that runs with WinXP

• Marco
    Marco
    2010-04-24

Excuse me, where do I get login for the first use of SecureCam?

• Standard password for new security system configuration is: password