Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo
I am trying to 'fix' some photos that an SD card wrecked. On quite a few photos the image has been mixed up - i.e. the top is now at the bottom and the bottom at the top. Therefore, I'm hoping someone can provide me with a step-by-step walkthrough as to how i open a photo in seashore, select the bottom and the top separately, rearrange and save as a finished flat file. Thanks!!
1. Use the Rectangular Marquee tool (far left) to select the bottom
2. Click Edit / Cut then Edit / Paste
3. Nudge (far right tool) the floating area until it's at the top then click New Layer
4. Click the Background in the Layers palette and nudge down until it lines up correctly with the other layer
5. When satisfied, click the top (new) layer, and in Layers menu click Merge With Underlying - flattens image.
6. Save either to a new file or overwrite existing one.
As for opening documents, just drag and drop your image onto the Seashore icon. Good luck.