Menu

Compiling

Help
jimp
2007-05-10
2013-04-23
  • jimp

jimp - 2007-05-10

I'm to use the library, but when I try to compile the program using g++, i get these error messages:
    /home/jimakos/Programming/Games/Asteroids/SDL_collide.h:69: error: expected ‘=’, ‘,’, ‘;’, ‘asm’ or ‘__attribute__’ before ‘int’
    /home/jimakos/Programming/Games/Asteroids/SDL_collide.c:56: error: expected ‘=’, ‘,’, ‘;’, ‘asm’ or ‘__attribute__’ before ‘{’ token
    /home/jimakos/Programming/Games/Asteroids/SDL_collide.c:134: error: expected ‘=’, ‘,’, ‘;’, ‘asm’ or ‘__attribute__’ before ‘{’ token
    /home/jimakos/Programming/Games/Asteroids/SDL_collide.c:148: error: expected ‘=’, ‘,’, ‘;’, ‘asm’ or ‘__attribute__’ before ‘{’ token
    /home/jimakos/Programming/Games/Asteroids/SDL_collide.c:168: error: expected ‘=’, ‘,’, ‘;’, ‘asm’ or ‘__attribute__’ before ‘{’ token
    /home/jimakos/Programming/Games/Asteroids/SDL_collide.c:191: error: expected ‘=’, ‘,’, ‘;’, ‘asm’ or ‘__attribute__’ before ‘{’ token
    /home/jimakos/Programming/Games/Asteroids/SDL_collide.c:205: error: expected ‘{’ at end of input

I don't understand what causes them. I would appreciate some help.

:-)

• LuXo

LuXo - 2007-12-30

It If this helps you (in my case it did) change the extension from .c to .cpp so it assumes (even more) it's a C++ code

• jimp

jimp - 2007-12-30

Thanks for replying, there was a problem with the library and g++ when I made this post. This problem was however immediately fixed by genjix the newer release of the library, so nothing to worry about.

:-)