* Cache scheme has been rewritten, size of cache has been reduced
* Merge with stardict, speedup of lookup, and add full-text search
* Russian translation update
* Recreate cache if idx file was modified
* Abbility to use pager(SDCV_PAGER)
* Add Chinese (traditional) translation
* Add Ukrainian translation
* Fix several bugs
* libstardict by default linked statically with sdcv
* Add a Simplified Chinese translation
* documentation update
* add ability to use readline library with sdcv
* add ability hold history in ~/.sdcv_history
* more faster start
* fix close bug in dialogs
* fix configure script
* fix bug of changing dicionaries "online"
* fix dictd2dic utilty
* Fix bug of handling of fuzzy search
* More clever showing search results
* Fix bug of showing not pure English name of dictionary
* add ability to play wav files in "gtk+ only" version
* add ability to reorder and switch on/off dictionaries "on the fly"
* redesign preference dialog
* using last version of libstardict for faster search and fix error with gzip'ed idx files
*Fix bug in Lib::Lookup, which cause SF and other problems in search
*Change installation procedure to install with libstardict headers files,
*to help compile any application with libstardict
* update libstardict, make search in dictionaries and loading of dictionaries faster
* add --data-dir option
* -u, --use-dict now take bookname as argument, not a name of 'ifo' file
* documentation update and improve
stardict-ed is fork of StarDict which allow you to compile StarDict with
or without using gnome libraries, in the second case it require only gtk+.
Another difference that it use libstardict for access to dictionaries, so
it work little faster than original version of stardict.
To compile without gnome support run configure script with '--disable-gnome-support' argument.
*Merge with StarDict-2.4.4,
*Use improvment version of libstardict, which
is faster then previous one
sdcv 0.2 is out.
Read more on http://sdcv.sourceforge.net/news/