Just Launched: You can now import projects and releases from Google Code onto SourceForge
We are excited to release new functionality to enable a 1-click import from Google Code onto the Allura platform on SourceForge. You can import tickets, wikis, source, releases, and more with a few simple steps. Read More
From: Michael Hope <michaelh@ju...> - 2001-09-26 04:47:12
From the ChangeLog:
* configure.in: Fixed up so that ucsim is only configured once.
* support/cpp2/configure.in: Fixed to use the program transform to
append the .exe for the win32 build.
* src/SDCCutil.c (getPrefixFromBinPath): Fixed up to work with
win32 in all of its glory.
(getPathDifference): As above.
* src/SDCCmain.c (preProcess): Changed to use a temporary file in
a proper temp directory. Fixed case where pre-processing only.
* src/SDCCglue.c (tempfilename): Added function for pre-processor.
* sdcpp.exe extension missing
* sdcpp temporary files being created in c:\
* Automatic discovery of paths under win32. Ghah. Give me a case
sensitive unified '/' seperated file system any day.
* Segfault on sdcc -MM
* ucsim being configured twice.