From: Philipp Klaus Krause <pkk@sp...> - 2012-07-06 21:42:56
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Dear sdcc developers,
I'd like to let you know my plans for the next few months, since it
will impact my ability to work on sdcc (and to a lesser degree my
ability to participate in discussions on the mailing list):
* The smallopts branch contains many small improvements and fixes (and
probably some new bugs), mostly in z80 code generation. I'd like to
merge it after the release (next week).
* The work in the lospre branch is not yet complete, but I'll try to
get is as usable as I can during the next week. Basically lospre is a
generalization of gcse.
* I will probably not have internet access during July starting with
the end of next week.
* During august and september I will probably not have much time to
work on sdcc, since I will visit the NII, Tokyo as a research student.
Still, I hope to be able to fix some of the bugs likely to be found
after the release and after the smallopts merge. I also intend to
complete the work in the lospre branch then if I can't do so during
* Internet access during the first half of october will be sporadic.
* Starting in mid-october, I'll be back at the university in
Frankfurt. I'll probably be a teaching assistant for a lecture
starting then, so I might not find much time for sdcc initially, but
if time permits, I want to revivive the stack-compact branch, and
continue my work on stack allocation then.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.12 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----