From: Johan Knol <johan.knol@id...> - 2001-06-15 19:41:29
For some reason I have the strange habit to do a fresh checkin after I did a
major commit, to make sure I didn't break anything (at least not the build
:). It often turned out that that gave me the chance to correct things
before (hopefully) other people would have noticed or suffered from it.
I took the liberty to change the "#include <8051.h>" into "#include
<8052.h>" in some of those freaky untransparent undocumented serial library
routines, which I think should be removed anyway and replaced by a generic
bios51 (using timer 1) a bios52 (using timer 2) and maybe even z80bios,
avrbios and picbios (using whatever I don't know about). There is already a
tinibios that should maybe renamed to ds390bios. All these should at least
supply a getchar() and a putchar().
Anyway, now it works again.
The best way to use a computer is to NOT use it AT ALL!