From: Kevin Vigor <kevin@vi...> - 2000-09-29 05:22:52
I just enabled a whole bunch of optimizations in the ds390 code
generator (I've been sneakily checking them in #ifdef'd out for the
past several days). Now that it passes all my tests, it's time to
turn 'em on (Johan, thanks for the calculator test case; you wouldn't
believe how many bugs that caught. Or maybe you would!)
Anyway, this is yet another big hairy checkin (the last one for some
time, I hope). So if your code goes to hell, try removing the #define
LAZY_DPS_OPT in ds390/gen.c. If that fixes your problem, please let
By the way, this gets us up to 416 dhry/sec on a TINI. ANd I'm much
less ashamed of the generated code.
From: Johan Knol <jwknol@wx...> - 2000-09-29 09:33:33
> Anyway, this is yet another big hairy checkin (the last one for some
> time, I hope). So if your code goes to hell, try removing the #define
> LAZY_DPS_OPT in ds390/gen.c. If that fixes your problem, please let
> me know.
It doesn't, but you still might want to know about this one:
It forget's that is has two dptr's at "HERE it goes wrong".
P.S. I noticed that sometimes it takes days before my postings arrive at the
list, so I send you this directly as well.