Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

How to solve the following problem

Help
ryosu07
2007-01-03
2013-03-12
  • ryosu07
    ryosu07
    2007-01-03

Problem : D:\program files\sdcc\as\mcs51\asm.h(98):fatal error c1083 cannot open include file:../../sdcc_vc.h: no such file or directory asexpr.c

Solution: Do you have gawk installed?
    Get UnxUtils if you don't have it.
    See the SDCC manual for more details.
    And next time please give more details what you're trying to do.

With the help of the above, the problem is not solve. After changing the C header file name from sdcc_vc_in.h to sdcc_vc.h then it's solve but encountered another problem.

Performing custom build step on .\SDCC.y
    /usr/local/bison.simple: no such file on directory bison:

error executing c:\window\system32\cmd.exe

• Maarten Brock
      Maarten Brock
      2007-01-04

1) Please post follow-ups in the previous thread instead of opening a new one.
      2) You still did not explain what you want to accomplish. Nor what your system is.
      3) Why are you compiling SDCC in the first place? I may sound harsh but if you can't manage to get this working with all the info from the manual, I doubt you can succesfully make changes to SDCC.

I suggest to install SDCC using the setup executable.

Maarten

• ryosu07
      ryosu07
      2007-01-05

Problem :

D:\program files\sdcc\as\mcs51\asm.h(98):fatal error c1083 cannot open include file:../../sdcc_vc.h: no such file or directory asexpr.c 

Solution:

Do you have gawk installed? 
      Get UnxUtils if you don't have it. 
      See the SDCC manual for more details. 
      And next time please give more details what you're trying to do. 

With the help of the above, the problem is not solve. After changing the C header file name from sdcc_vc_in.h to sdcc_vc.h then it's solve but encountered another problem.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So sorry, forget to tell yout that i currently which step of installation
      Now i am currently under the

2.4.5 Building SDCC Using Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0/NET (MSVC)
      unitl i came to here That is it. Open 'sdcc.dsw' in Visual Studio, click 'build all' then i encountered the problem above while after i click build all  i get the this error