Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

How to program TI CC253x SoC

Help
milin
2012-03-06
2013-03-12
  • milin
    milin
    2012-03-06

I would like to know how to program CC2530/1 chips for a basic star network ZigBee application. Since i am a beginner i have no idea about the programming and where to start from. So please help.

• Maarten Brock
    Maarten Brock
    2012-03-06

Do you have access to a ZigBee stack in source code form or do you intend to write one from scratch?

• milin
    milin
    2012-03-07

I have access to the TI Z stack. But I have no idea how to use it. I downloaded it from the TI website.

• Maarten Brock
    Maarten Brock
    2012-03-08

Unless I am misreading the information on the TI website about the Z-stack, it is precompiled for the IAR compiler and not in source form. SDCC is not binary compatible with IAR (or any other compiler).

• milin
    milin
    2012-03-09

I have downloaded the IAR workbench. I am designing a ZigBee coordinator and end device wherin the coordinator polls the end device and signals an alarm when the end device goes out of range. I need a suitable Z stack program for this application.