Help
Muhsin
2013-07-03
2013-07-03
  • Muhsin
    Muhsin
    2013-07-03

Hi

My PC recently crashed. After re-installing all my programs, I opened up Silicon Laboratories IDE and opened my project that compiled perfectly fine before. Now I get a lot of errors. The error that comes up at the end of the build is :

?ASlink-Error-<cannot open=""> : "C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test\Comms.rel"
    + C:\PROGRA~1\SDCC\bin\sdld.exe -nf "C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test\crypta_controller.lk"
    + C:\PROGRA~1\SDCC\bin\sdld.exe -nf "C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test\crypta_controller.lk" returned errorcode 3

System : Windows XP Professional SP3
    PC : Intel Core 2 Duo, E7400 @ 2.8GHz, 3.23 GB RAM.
    Compiler : SDCC - mcs51/gbz80/z80/z180/r2k/r3ka/ds390/pic16/pic14/TININative/ds400/hc08/s08/stm8 3.3.1 #8733 (Jul 2 2013) (MINGW32)

IDE : Silicon Laboratories IDE 4.50.00

• Muhsin
    Muhsin
    2013-07-03

These are the other errors that come up

Invoking project defined compiler.
    C:\Program Files\SDCC\bin\sdcc.exe -c --debug --use-stdout -V -I"C:\SiLabs\MCU\Inc" -I"C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test" "C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test\Comms.c"

• C:\PROGRA~1\SDCC\bin\sdcpp.exe -nostdinc -Wall -I"C:\SiLabs\MCU\Inc" -I"C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test" -obj-ext=.rel -DSDCC_MODEL_SMALL -DSDCC_MODEL_SMALL -DSDCC_FLOAT_REENT -DSDCC_FLOAT_REENT -DSDCC=3_3_1 -DSDCC=331 -DSDCC_REVISION=8733 -DSDCC_REVISION=8733 -DSDCC_mcs51 -DSDCC_mcs51 -Dmcs51 -DSTDC_NO_COMPLEX -DSTDC_NO_THREADS -DSTDC_NO_ATOMICS -DSTDC_NO_VLA -isystem "C:\Program Files\SDCC\bin..\include\mcs51" -isystem "C:\Program Files\SDCC\bin..\include" "C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test\Comms.c"
      sdcpp.exe: fatal error: when writing output to : Invalid argument
      C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test\/USB_CDC_UART.h:42: syntax error: token -> 'cs_Line_State_Update' ; column 31

C:\Program Files\SDCC\bin\sdcc.exe -c --debug --use-stdout -V -I"C:\SiLabs\MCU\Inc" -I"C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test" "C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test\config.c"

• C:\PROGRA~1\SDCC\bin\sdcpp.exe -nostdinc -Wall -I"C:\SiLabs\MCU\Inc" -I"C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test" -obj-ext=.rel -DSDCC_MODEL_SMALL -DSDCC_MODEL_SMALL -DSDCC_FLOAT_REENT -DSDCC_FLOAT_REENT -DSDCC=3_3_1 -DSDCC=331 -DSDCC_REVISION=8733 -DSDCC_REVISION=8733 -DSDCC_mcs51 -DSDCC_mcs51 -Dmcs51 -DSTDC_NO_COMPLEX -DSTDC_NO_THREADS -DSTDC_NO_ATOMICS -DSTDC_NO_VLA -isystem "C:\Program Files\SDCC\bin..\include\mcs51" -isystem "C:\Program Files\SDCC\bin..\include" "C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test\config.c"
      sdcpp.exe: fatal error: when writing output to : No error
      C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test\/Main.h:10: syntax error: token -> 'at' ; column 7

C:\Program Files\SDCC\bin\sdcc.exe -c --debug --use-stdout -V -I"C:\SiLabs\MCU\Inc" -I"C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test" "C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test\main.c"

• C:\PROGRA~1\SDCC\bin\sdcpp.exe -nostdinc -Wall -I"C:\SiLabs\MCU\Inc" -I"C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test" -obj-ext=.rel -DSDCC_MODEL_SMALL -DSDCC_MODEL_SMALL -DSDCC_FLOAT_REENT -DSDCC_FLOAT_REENT -DSDCC=3_3_1 -DSDCC=331 -DSDCC_REVISION=8733 -DSDCC_REVISION=8733 -DSDCC_mcs51 -DSDCC_mcs51 -Dmcs51 -DSTDC_NO_COMPLEX -DSTDC_NO_THREADS -DSTDC_NO_ATOMICS -DSTDC_NO_VLA -isystem "C:\Program Files\SDCC\bin..\include\mcs51" -isystem "C:\Program Files\SDCC\bin..\include" "C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test\main.c"
      C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test\/USB_Descriptor.h:222: syntax error: token -> 'DeviceDesc' ; column 41

C:\Program Files\SDCC\bin\sdcc.exe -c --debug --use-stdout -V -I"C:\SiLabs\MCU\Inc" -I"C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test" "C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test\Master.c"

• C:\PROGRA~1\SDCC\bin\sdcpp.exe -nostdinc -Wall -I"C:\SiLabs\MCU\Inc" -I"C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test" -obj-ext=.rel -DSDCC_MODEL_SMALL -DSDCC_MODEL_SMALL -DSDCC_FLOAT_REENT -DSDCC_FLOAT_REENT -DSDCC=3_3_1 -DSDCC=331 -DSDCC_REVISION=8733 -DSDCC_REVISION=8733 -DSDCC_mcs51 -DSDCC_mcs51 -Dmcs51 -DSTDC_NO_COMPLEX -DSTDC_NO_THREADS -DSTDC_NO_ATOMICS -DSTDC_NO_VLA -isystem "C:\Program Files\SDCC\bin..\include\mcs51" -isystem "C:\Program Files\SDCC\bin..\include" "C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test\Master.c"
      C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test\Master.c:136: error 20: Undefined identifier 'RELAY1'
      C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test\Master.c:156: error 20: Undefined identifier 'RELAY2'

C:\Program Files\SDCC\bin\sdcc.exe -c --debug --use-stdout -V -I"C:\SiLabs\MCU\Inc" -I"C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test" "C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test\Uart.c"

• C:\PROGRA~1\SDCC\bin\sdcpp.exe -nostdinc -Wall -I"C:\SiLabs\MCU\Inc" -I"C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test" -obj-ext=.rel -DSDCC_MODEL_SMALL -DSDCC_MODEL_SMALL -DSDCC_FLOAT_REENT -DSDCC_FLOAT_REENT -DSDCC=3_3_1 -DSDCC=331 -DSDCC_REVISION=8733 -DSDCC_REVISION=8733 -DSDCC_mcs51 -DSDCC_mcs51 -Dmcs51 -DSTDC_NO_COMPLEX -DSTDC_NO_THREADS -DSTDC_NO_ATOMICS -DSTDC_NO_VLA -isystem "C:\Program Files\SDCC\bin..\include\mcs51" -isystem "C:\Program Files\SDCC\bin..\include" "C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test\Uart.c"
      C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test\Uart.c:22: syntax error: token -> 'Uart_New_Rx_Msg_Flag' ; column 31

C:\Program Files\SDCC\bin\sdcc.exe -c --debug --use-stdout -V -I"C:\SiLabs\MCU\Inc" -I"C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test" "C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test\USB.c"

• C:\PROGRA~1\SDCC\bin\sdcpp.exe -nostdinc -Wall -I"C:\SiLabs\MCU\Inc" -I"C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test" -obj-ext=.rel -DSDCC_MODEL_SMALL -DSDCC_MODEL_SMALL -DSDCC_FLOAT_REENT -DSDCC_FLOAT_REENT -DSDCC=3_3_1 -DSDCC=331 -DSDCC_REVISION=8733 -DSDCC_REVISION=8733 -DSDCC_mcs51 -DSDCC_mcs51 -Dmcs51 -DSTDC_NO_COMPLEX -DSTDC_NO_THREADS -DSTDC_NO_ATOMICS -DSTDC_NO_VLA -isystem "C:\Program Files\SDCC\bin..\include\mcs51" -isystem "C:\Program Files\SDCC\bin..\include" "C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test\USB.c"
      C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test\/USB_Descriptor.h:222: syntax error: token -> 'DeviceDesc' ; column 41

C:\Program Files\SDCC\bin\sdcc.exe -c --debug --use-stdout -V -I"C:\SiLabs\MCU\Inc" -I"C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test" "C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test\USB_CDC_UART.c"

• C:\PROGRA~1\SDCC\bin\sdcpp.exe -nostdinc -Wall -I"C:\SiLabs\MCU\Inc" -I"C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test" -obj-ext=.rel -DSDCC_MODEL_SMALL -DSDCC_MODEL_SMALL -DSDCC_FLOAT_REENT -DSDCC_FLOAT_REENT -DSDCC=3_3_1 -DSDCC=331 -DSDCC_REVISION=8733 -DSDCC_REVISION=8733 -DSDCC_mcs51 -DSDCC_mcs51 -Dmcs51 -DSTDC_NO_COMPLEX -DSTDC_NO_THREADS -DSTDC_NO_ATOMICS -DSTDC_NO_VLA -isystem "C:\Program Files\SDCC\bin..\include\mcs51" -isystem "C:\Program Files\SDCC\bin..\include" "C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test\USB_CDC_UART.c"
      C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test\/USB_ISR.h:27: syntax error: token -> 'setup_handled' ; column 24

C:\Program Files\SDCC\bin\sdcc.exe -c --debug --use-stdout -V -I"C:\SiLabs\MCU\Inc" -I"C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test" "C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test\USB_Class_Requests.c"

• C:\PROGRA~1\SDCC\bin\sdcpp.exe -nostdinc -Wall -I"C:\SiLabs\MCU\Inc" -I"C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test" -obj-ext=.rel -DSDCC_MODEL_SMALL -DSDCC_MODEL_SMALL -DSDCC_FLOAT_REENT -DSDCC_FLOAT_REENT -DSDCC=3_3_1 -DSDCC=331 -DSDCC_REVISION=8733 -DSDCC_REVISION=8733 -DSDCC_mcs51 -DSDCC_mcs51 -Dmcs51 -DSTDC_NO_COMPLEX -DSTDC_NO_THREADS -DSTDC_NO_ATOMICS -DSTDC_NO_VLA -isystem "C:\Program Files\SDCC\bin..\include\mcs51" -isystem "C:\Program Files\SDCC\bin..\include" "C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test\USB_Class_Requests.c"
      C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test\USB_Class_Requests.c:16:32: error: USB_Class_Requests.h: No such file or directory

C:\Program Files\SDCC\bin\sdcc.exe -c --debug --use-stdout -V -I"C:\SiLabs\MCU\Inc" -I"C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test" "C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test\USB_Descriptor.c"

• C:\PROGRA~1\SDCC\bin\sdcpp.exe -nostdinc -Wall -I"C:\SiLabs\MCU\Inc" -I"C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test" -obj-ext=.rel -DSDCC_MODEL_SMALL -DSDCC_MODEL_SMALL -DSDCC_FLOAT_REENT -DSDCC_FLOAT_REENT -DSDCC=3_3_1 -DSDCC=331 -DSDCC_REVISION=8733 -DSDCC_REVISION=8733 -DSDCC_mcs51 -DSDCC_mcs51 -Dmcs51 -DSTDC_NO_COMPLEX -DSTDC_NO_THREADS -DSTDC_NO_ATOMICS -DSTDC_NO_VLA -isystem "C:\Program Files\SDCC\bin..\include\mcs51" -isystem "C:\Program Files\SDCC\bin..\include" "C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test\USB_Descriptor.c"

C:\Program Files\SDCC\bin\sdcc.exe -c --debug --use-stdout -V -I"C:\SiLabs\MCU\Inc" -I"C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test" "C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test\USB_ISR.c"

• C:\PROGRA~1\SDCC\bin\sdcpp.exe -nostdinc -Wall -I"C:\SiLabs\MCU\Inc" -I"C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test" -obj-ext=.rel -DSDCC_MODEL_SMALL -DSDCC_MODEL_SMALL -DSDCC_FLOAT_REENT -DSDCC_FLOAT_REENT -DSDCC=3_3_1 -DSDCC=331 -DSDCC_REVISION=8733 -DSDCC_REVISION=8733 -DSDCC_mcs51 -DSDCC_mcs51 -Dmcs51 -DSTDC_NO_COMPLEX -DSTDC_NO_THREADS -DSTDC_NO_ATOMICS -DSTDC_NO_VLA -isystem "C:\Program Files\SDCC\bin..\include\mcs51" -isystem "C:\Program Files\SDCC\bin..\include" "C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test\USB_ISR.c"
      C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test\USB_ISR.c:13:32: error: USB_Class_Requests.h: No such file or directory
      C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test\/USB_CDC_UART.h:42: syntax error: token -> 'cs_Line_State_Update' ; column 31

C:\Program Files\SDCC\bin\sdcc.exe -c --debug --use-stdout -V -I"C:\SiLabs\MCU\Inc" -I"C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test" "C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test\USB_Main.c"

• C:\PROGRA~1\SDCC\bin\sdcpp.exe -nostdinc -Wall -I"C:\SiLabs\MCU\Inc" -I"C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test" -obj-ext=.rel -DSDCC_MODEL_SMALL -DSDCC_MODEL_SMALL -DSDCC_FLOAT_REENT -DSDCC_FLOAT_REENT -DSDCC=3_3_1 -DSDCC=331 -DSDCC_REVISION=8733 -DSDCC_REVISION=8733 -DSDCC_mcs51 -DSDCC_mcs51 -Dmcs51 -DSTDC_NO_COMPLEX -DSTDC_NO_THREADS -DSTDC_NO_ATOMICS -DSTDC_NO_VLA -isystem "C:\Program Files\SDCC\bin..\include\mcs51" -isystem "C:\Program Files\SDCC\bin..\include" "C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test\USB_Main.c"
      C:/SiLabs/MCU/Inc/C8051F340.h:42: syntax error: token -> 'P0' ; column 6

C:\Program Files\SDCC\bin\sdcc.exe -c --debug --use-stdout -V -I"C:\SiLabs\MCU\Inc" -I"C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test" "C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test\USB_Standard_Requests.c"

• C:\PROGRA~1\SDCC\bin\sdcpp.exe -nostdinc -Wall -I"C:\SiLabs\MCU\Inc" -I"C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test" -obj-ext=.rel -DSDCC_MODEL_SMALL -DSDCC_MODEL_SMALL -DSDCC_FLOAT_REENT -DSDCC_FLOAT_REENT -DSDCC=3_3_1 -DSDCC=331 -DSDCC_REVISION=8733 -DSDCC_REVISION=8733 -DSDCC_mcs51 -DSDCC_mcs51 -Dmcs51 -DSTDC_NO_COMPLEX -DSTDC_NO_THREADS -DSTDC_NO_ATOMICS -DSTDC_NO_VLA -isystem "C:\Program Files\SDCC\bin..\include\mcs51" -isystem "C:\Program Files\SDCC\bin..\include" "C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test\USB_Standard_Requests.c"

Link in progress...
    C:\Program Files\SDCC\bin\sdcc.exe --debug --use-stdout -V -I"C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test" -o"C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test\crypta_controller.hex" "C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test\Comms.rel" "C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test\config.rel" "C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test\Control.rel" "C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test\main.rel" "C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test\Master.rel" "C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test\Uart.rel" "C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test\USB.rel" "C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test\USB_CDC_UART.rel" "C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test\USB_Class_Requests.rel" "C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test\USB_Descriptor.rel" "C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test\USB_ISR.rel" "C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test\USB_Main.rel" "C:\Documents and Settings\muhsin\My Documents\test\USB_Standard_Requests.rel"