Scramdisk 0.9-0 has been released. As in the last release
I've build packages for Debian 3.1 (kernel 2.6.8 and 2.4.27)
and SuSE 9.0, 9.2, 9.3 and 10.0. The sources are released
as src.rpm and tar.gz archives and english and german
documentation is provided in PDF format.
Scramdisk 0.9-0 has the following new features:
* An internationalization with a german translation.
The language is chosen from the locale but may
be overwritten by configuration.
* An option -i/-info for the command line utility sdmount
to print information on mounted containers like that
displayed by the GUI.
* An option -a/-all for the command line utility sdumount
to unmount all mounted containers owned by the user.
* The possibility for "brutal" unmounting of containers if
files or directories within the container are still in use.
In the GUI this is done by a pop up message box when
normal unmounting fails. In the command line utility
there is an option -b/--brutal for this purpose.
* Bookmarks for the GUI which enable fast switching between
up to 9 preconfigured pairs of container and mount point
by the hotkeys Ctrl+1 to Ctrl+9.
* The mount option "utf8" for containers with vfat file
system is applied if the locale suggests that. This should
help in conversion of non ascii characters in file names.