Here is the sources:
see in /scrhostplugin/sources/*.*
It seems there are 2 ways to work together
1) using http://sf.net services (CVS) - requires you to have account on
sf.net, it is free
Project root at http://sf.net/projects/scrhostplugin
2) using the list (I apply our changes to sources to CVS myself)
You must know that the plugin is at stage of technology preview. So
everything is negotiable and may be changed!
To build the project from sources some tools are required:
1) bcc55 free, http://www.borland.com/bcppbuilder/freecompiler/
2) optionally there is a debugger,
3) to build some files Perl is needed,
4) to compile IDL files MS MIDL compiler is needed,
or MS VS6 is installed
5) to view model of COM API Rational Rose is needed
or Max Belugin always does IDL or DOC files to view the model
Current version of plugin is 0.1.6
0.2 is only been planning.
BTW you subscribed only to one list. The 2nd is already in english
Actually there a shape of 0.2 is discussing.
About how sources are organized I will send additional email.
About how Active Scripting works -""-
About what I think to be a nearest tasks -"-
Again thanks for interest - it is very boring to be alone!
SP> 1) using http://sf.net services (CVS) - requires you to have account on
SP> sf.net, it is free
SP> Project root at http://sf.net/projects/scrhostplugin
1.1) Using the patch tracker -
> SP> About how sources are organized I will send additional email.
> SP> About how Active Scripting works -""-
> SP> About what I think to be a nearest tasks -"-
Or it will be some pages on http://scrhostplugin.sf.net