From: David A Knight <david@sc...> - 2004-05-17 00:32:58
0.11.0 has just been released, it is including its own copy of libcroco
so you don't need to go to the trouble of obtaining the development
Release notes are included below.
* GTK 2.4 file selector now used throughout screem
* File type filters added to open file dialog
* menu items now show their tooltips in the statusbar
* dialogs now remember their location / position
* Editable toolbars
* Toolbar appearance can now be altered so they don't have to follow the desktop default
* External browsers can now be given names, or take their name from the executable if one isn't given
* Improved character set choices in the preferences dialog / page druid
* Documents which don't specify a character set will now follow the default character set, previously they just kept whatever the default was at the time they were opened.
* shortcut bar removed
* Attribute sidebar now has tooltips for attributes if the dtd provided a description.
* Attribute sidebar now contains a description page for a description of the current tag if the dtd provided one
* Attribute sidebar now contains an applied styles page, which shows the CSS that will be applied to that tag based on the stylesheets the page uses.
* Support standard gnome authentication dialog for accessing remote documents.
* Added Insert->;HTML->Object menu which contains standard compliant HTML for inserting Flash, and Java applets
* The document structure will now show a CSS structure for all style tags.
* Show busy cursor when loading documents/sites
* Tag trees now translatable
* Find dialog inserts the selected text as the find string when opened.
* typing <, >, ", or & now correctly replace any selected text
* include a copy of libcroco so we aren't dependant on it's release cycle while the API isn't stable.
* Fixed support for Bluefish reference files, the Python reference now loads correctly
* Fixed loading of tag trees from other locations, they weren't saved previously
* DTD parsing fix, HTML 3.2 no longer causes a crash.
* FAM no longer relied upon for updating the file view when files are added/removed from within screem
* Fixed order of function parameters / properties in tag tree information dialog, they were reversed previously.
* Fixed translation bug with Symbol browser category names
* Fixed bug in DTD parsing where multiple ATTLISTS are provided for elements, e.g. XMLResume DTD
* Use CSS location from libcroco in the CSS structure tree rather than trying to calculate our own
Make your website SCREEM - Site Creating & Editing EnvironMent