Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

Inline tagging won't turn off

Help
2006-09-02
2013-04-11
  • jolly-roger
    jolly-roger
    2006-09-02

I love Screem but the inline tagging feature bugs me. I tried turning it off in the preferences menu but the box still pops up when I type in a tag. Is there something else I should try?

• David A Knight
      David A Knight
      2006-10-11

turn off auto complete from tag trees and intelligent tag closing and see if that helps.

• systemsos
      systemsos
      2007-05-02

I can't get this to work;

<?php automatically adds > to the end of my line. Is there something else I should be looking at? Everyone auto complete/tag-tree has been unchecked/disabled.

• David A Knight
      David A Knight
      2007-05-13

turning intelligent tag closing off stops the > appearing for me.

• flipjargendy
      flipjargendy
      2007-05-24

i'm curious Jolly, are you talking about the popup box that comes up when you type a "<" and then it closes it right away with a ">" or are you talking about the closing tag automatically being typed in for example you are typing: "<a target="http://>link</... finishes the tag.

i have been able to turn off the automatic tag closing but not the popup box and ">" that comes up... it's really pissing me off and am going to go back to using Quanta again.