I've have commited a few things this morning in glm. This was my first
time "merge" with git and multiple branches so I hope I have not
deleted any previous commits. I've apparently messed up my commits
logs but the patches are all commited now. Anyway if you read all the
commits logs you'll probably get the full story. Sorry for being a
real git newbie....
I've disabled the early stop in olivier's code and the best mse in the
full path in now used instead. Little examples turned out to prove
that it provides better results as the early stopping often ends the
path too quickly. 2 examples have been added.
I've also fixed the bug in the elastic-net dual gap computation.