[e119a2] by Nikodemus Siivola
126.96.36.199: fix bug 423
* TRULY-THE no longer eagerly annotates the LVAR, but rather acts
* ALLOC-NUMBER-STACK-SPACE and ALLOC-ALIEN-STACK-SPACE were missing
* Docstrings for THE and TRULY-THE.
FWIW, this patch seems to make PPC+GENCGC build happy once again: but
[4f7161] by Nikodemus Siivola
188.8.131.52: thread-safe FIND-CLASS -- really this time
Call It Myopia: it turns out FIND-CLASSOID &co underneath FIND-CLASS
* Get rid of *FIND-CLASS* hash-table, moving the actual PCL classes into
* Move classoid-cells from the infodb into into *CLASSOID-CELLS*
(or (get-cell) (setf (get-cell) (make-cell)))
and infodb isn't really designed for that. This is the crux of
*** parallel writes to infodb are not thread safe! ***
* Lock over *CLASSOID-CELLS* and *FORWARD-REFERENCED-LAYOUTS*. The
* Don't create cells for non-exitent classes unless we know we are
[9ce2bc] by Nikodemus Siivola
184.108.40.206: only one return value from USER-HOMEDIR-PATHNAME
* USER-HOMEDIR-PATHNAME invokes PARSE-NATICE-NAMESTRING in a tailcall
Patch by Tobias C. Rittweiler.
[068cf4] by Nikodemus Siivola
220.127.116.11: refactor "system locks" framework, one TIMER buglet
* Choose the degree of GC/interrupt suppression at compile-time.
* Default is not to allow interrupts at all, callers which need
* Should fix reported Stumpwm crashes due to attempts to recursively
* Don't reschedule timers for dead threads.
* Three new test-cases for timers, which (1) represent my failing