[e7b2c5] by Nikodemus Siivola
more robust backtraces for syscalls on x86
* new optimization policy: ALIEN-FUNCALL-SAVES-FP-AND-PC Set to 3 for
* When using a saved FP, and an interrupt context has a bogus
[913cf0] by Nikodemus Siivola
add -fno-omit-frame-pointer to x86 builds
GCC >= 4.6 omits it by default, leading to broken backtraces.
[af0f0f] by Nikodemus Siivola
make SBCL_ARCH=x86 build work on 64-bit linux without chroot
(Assuming all the compatibility libs, etc, have been installed.)
[8f1d4a] by Nikodemus Siivola
fixed-format floating point printing: zero and scaling factors
Now that FLONUM-TO-DIGITS handles zero, we need to check against
Also make sure not to print extra digits when E is negative.
Adjust FORMAT-AUX-EXP to not print the extra-zero: FLONUM-TO-STRING
[181bb0] by Nikodemus Siivola
add missing bug number to NEWS for 816564
[2deecb] by Nikodemus Siivola
obsolete instance protocol and class-slots
UPDATE-INSTANCE-FOR-REDEFINED-CLASS needs to be called when
...we /tried/ to do that, but embarrasingly
(LOOP FOR X IN LIST1
returns T if either list has elements missing from the other in the
[c4ea50] by Joshua Elsasser
Have the float.pure.lisp / RANGE-REDUCTION test fail on all x86-64.
It was already marked as failing on Linux, Darwin and Solaris; rather
Also add a generated header file to .gitignore.
[7f5221] by Nikodemus Siivola
make sure LVAR-EXTERNALLY-CHECKABLE-TYPE always returns a type
Fixes bug reported by Eric Marsden on sbcl-devel.
[9d2548] by Paul Khuong
Correct RIP-relative offset for strange x86-64 instructions
CMP[PS][SD] and shuffle instructions have extra noise *after* the
Their disassembler definition is still broken.
Fixes lp#814688, reported by Eric Marsden on sbcl-devel.
[0bce93] by Paul Khuong
More conservative defaults in GENCGC
* Set GENCGC-ALLOC-GRANULARITY to 0, and thus fully disable the minimal
* Explicitly zero out pages that fall outside GENCGC-RELEASE-GRANULARITY,
* Set large_object_size to 4 * MAX(PAGE_SIZE, GENCGC_ALLOC_GRANULARITY,
* I'm getting very strange failures in some branches that I can't replicate
[e8571b] by Paul Khuong
Allocate at least gencgc_alloc_granularity bytes at a time, if possible
* While we have large cards, it doesn't really matter, but tuning that
* Defaults to GENCGC_ALLOC_GRANULARITY, and should always be a multiple
* GENCGC_ALLOC_GRANULARITY defaults to BACKEND_PAGE_BYTES, so this patch
[87cce4] by Paul Khuong
Release address space to the OS at gencgc_release_granularity
* Some platforms perform better on large, aligned mmap/munmap calls.
* gencgc_release_granularity defaults to GENCGC_RELEASE_GRANULARITY,
* GENCGC_RELEASE_GRANULARITY defaults to BACKEND_PAGE_BYTES, making
* Also, fix an assumption that BACKEND_PAGE_BYTES = 1024*sizeof(long)
[5c0a88] by Paul Khuong
Split GENCGC_PAGE_BYTES in 3 constants
* We still have BACKEND_PAGE_BYTES, which should be a conservative
* GENCGC_PAGE_BYTES is mostly replaced by GENCGC_CARD_BYTES, the
* GENCGC_ALLOC_GRANULARITY is the minimum size we attempt to make
* GENCGC_RELEASE_GRANULARITY is the minimum size at which we release
* For now, all three new constants are equal to BACKEND_PAGE_BYTES.