[de19b7] by Nikodemus Siivola
enable previously-broken thread tests on Darwin
I have not been able to make threaded SBCL on Darwin croak yet with the
I suspect the sb-concurrency tests can now be enabled on SunOS as well, but
[8340bf] by Nikodemus Siivola
semaphores in the runtime
* Rename STATE_SUSPENDED STATE_STOPPED for elegance. (Spells with the same
* Re-express make_fixnum in terms of MAKE_FIXNUM so that we can use the
* Move Mach exception handling initialization to darwin_init from
Replace condition variables in the runtime with semaphores.
On most platforms use sem_t, but on Darwin use semaphore_t. Hide the
POSIX realtime semaphores are supposedly safe to use in signal handlers,
(Our pthread mutex usage isn't quite kosher either, but it's the
[baa495] by Alastair Bridgewater
tests: fix :skipped-on clause for weak hash-table tests.
* During the original addition of :skipped-on, the condition for
[7c773f] by Alastair Bridgewater
tests: Add --report-skipped-tests option to the test runner.
* It is occasionally useful to see precisely which tests are
[14fd5a] by Alastair Bridgewater
Fail early when building with known-incompatible features.
* Essentially, fail as soon as we have the final shebang feature
* Only checks a small number of "obvious" cases for now.
[b19895] by Nikodemus Siivola
allow coercion of large fixnums to floats outside x86
The reason we need guard against this on x86 is due to the FPU there always
However, no such danger exists outside x86.
(Test-suite already contains tests for this.)
 by Nikodemus Siivola
add support for package::form-read-in-package syntax
sb-c::(csubtypep (specifier-type 'fixnum) (specifier-type 'integer))
Isn't that lovely? The superbly fantasic thing is that this even works
sb-c::(defun some-internal-bit ...)
causes a package lock violation since the current package is back to CL-USER
[026aef] by Nikodemus Siivola
use *SUPPRESS-PRINT-ERRORS* for backtraces and DESCRIBE
The suppression mechanism is a bit more informative than the old #<error
Also bind *PRINT-CIRCLE* to T for BACKTRACE, and use the PRINT-UNREADABLY
[171fde] by Attila Lendvai , pushed by Nikodemus Siivola
add SB-EXT:*SUPPRESS-PRINT-ERRORS* modelled after *BREAK-ON-SIGNALS*
When non-NIL, OUTPUT-OBJECT (our main entry to the printer) binds a handler
WRITE also accepts :SUPPRESS-ERRORS, and WITH-STANDARD-IO-SYNTAX binds it to
Calls SIGNAL before handling the condition so outer handlers get a chance to
[b7d703] by Nikodemus Siivola
less rebindings in defmethods
PCL needs to rebind DEFMETHOD arguments when they are assigned to:
* CALL-NEXT-METHOD needs the originals.
* We apply an implicit declaration to the original from the specializer,
There is, however, no need to bind everything simply because /something/ is
[b704b2] by Nikodemus Siivola
more conservative subtypep test for classoids
* Give NIL, NIL for invalid classoids with forward-referenced superclasses
* If we can't tell it's a subtype and either has a forward-referenced
Fixes the second half of lp#888630.
[1e9b2e] by Nikodemus Siivola
* Move more of the bytes-calculation to macroexpansion time.
* Change %MAKE-ALIEN to take bytes instead of bits, so that --in theory at
* Use ALIEN-FUNCALL-SAVES-FP-AND-PC 0.
* Detect malloc() failure and signal a storage-condition for it. Fixes
[f37fd9] by Nikodemus Siivola
fix style-warnings for condition slot-accessors used in :REPORT
Previously condition slot accessors used in :REPORT option signaled
[741d91] by Nikodemus Siivola
use boxed constants for full calls
If a constant is being used in a full call, use a boxed representation
(There might be other cases besides full calls where we should prefer boxed