* Call array-accessor dispatch tables %%foo%% instead of **foo** to
warn off the unwary.
* Set their size to (1+ widetag-mask) -- this should not really matter
since we check for other-pointer-lowtag before stripping the widetag,
as widetag are always immediate objects, so the low bit is zero.
...but this is more obviously correct, and costs us, what 4 words
* Mark one FIXME/KLUDGE more, since people have been so busy getting
rid of them...
* Restore the imperative tone in DEFVAR docstring.
* Oops, left one FLUSHABLE too many in last commit.