[18a56b] by Stas Boukarev
Don't write sbcl-core-version-integer into cores.
It hasn't been maintained in almost a decade and build-id is actually
[4e459f] by Alastair Bridgewater
code/late-type: Replace array type unity logic with sane version.
* Discovered based on a bug report by jasom in #lisp, with
* Define a bunch of test cases for various cases that should (or
* Completely gut and rebuild the unity logic, factoring it out
[6b74d4] by Douglas Katzman
Use load-time-assigned TLS indices for x86-64 opportunistically.
This change makes SYMBOL-VALUE understand that whenever the BIND vop
This approach causes nondeterminism of compiled code but so localized
[f72dea] by Alastair Bridgewater
compiler/ppc/subprim: Apply most of the same LENGTH/LIST changes as on SPARC.
* Second verse, not quite same as the first, because PPC doesn't
* Move the error-trap out-of-line, remove the second type test,
* Justification and explanation is the same as for the SPARC
[d7b75c] by Alastair Bridgewater
compiler/sparc/subprim: Clean up a FIXME in LENGTH/LIST.
* There's a longstanding FIXME in this code, due to it using two
* Actually, it's worse than that: That type test that can only
* First, change the out-of-line error trap to use PTR rather
* Second, kill the inline error trap and its type test.
* Third, do a partial unroll and loop rotation, putting the exit
* And the entire approach, with the exception of the use of
[dff186] by Alastair Bridgewater
Move SPARC over to slimmed-down EMIT-ERROR-BREAK interface, part 2.
* Now that the noisy touch-lots-of-files work has been done, we
* Based somewhat on the PPC version in 18.104.22.168, with a
 by Alastair Bridgewater
compiler/generic/array: Invert conditionals for EMIT-ERROR-BREAK changes.
* This is the halfway point for these changes: Fully half of the
* Instead of having the conditionals list the platforms that
[09610e] by Alastair Bridgewater
Move SPARC over to slimmed-down EMIT-ERROR-BREAK interface, part 1.
* The prep-work has already been done in eliminating the
* For this part we're just pushing a QUOTE from the guts of a
[738b8a] by Alastair Bridgewater
compiler/sparc/macros: Kill the continuable-error trap noise.
* We don't use continuable error traps anywhere, and the
[6fe419] by Alastair Bridgewater
compiler/sparc/subprim: Change LENGTH/LIST to use non-continuable errors.
* There's a small stack of more to be done here, but the use of
* There are a few more opportunities for excellence here, but
[f13f1f] by Douglas Katzman
Shrink symbols on x86-64 by putting tls-index in the header.
Using the upper 4 bytes of the header makes symbols take up
The patch could theoretically be applied for 32-bit builds,
In C, tls_index_of() should be used in lieu of sym->tls_index.