[ba534a] by David Lichteblau
Try to make test :deferrables-unblocked-by-lock more robust
- Use a join thread, not a kill thread, so that we do not kill the
- Give the thread more time to start up, to make it more likely
[83fc8f] by David Lichteblau
New predicate THREAD-EPHEMERAL-P for certain system threads
Adds an `ephemeral' flag to the thread structure and exports it.
The flag is currently of a purely informational nature; it does not
Thanks to Anton Kovalenko.
 by Nikodemus Siivola
timeouts for WITH-MUTEX and WITH-RECURSIVE-LOCK
* Also support :WAIT-P in WITH-RECUSIVE-LOCK.
* Deprecate GET-MUTEX properly (been deprecated since early 2010, but didn't signal
* Make WITH-MUTEX signal a runtime error when :VALUE is used and is other
[b8359d] by Stas Boukarev
Reading floats with large exponents no longer takes too much time.
Reading 1.0s1000000000000000 will attempt to construct a very large
Fixes lp#309070. Thanks to Paul Khuong for the help.
[dd54f9] by David Lichteblau
Use safepoints for INTERRUPT-THREAD
* In INTERRUPT-THREAD, stop threads using safepoints instead of
* Currently not used by default. Users need to set feature
* This feature should ultimately be rolled into SB-SAFEPOINT, but
* On the term "thruption": Earlier work on this feature sometimes
* SIGPIPE is not used for threads running Lisp code, but a low-level
* OS support: Minor changes to signal handling required, currently
Credits: This is a POSIX backport of Windows threading changes by
[f9663e] by David Lichteblau
win32: Mark all currently failing tests as such
This change is not to be taken as an indication that these tests are not
Please let's mark any newly added, problematic tests in the same fashion.
[41c307] by Paul Khuong
Improved merge-sort implementation for lists
The new implementation is simpler and more efficient than the previous
STABLE-SORT-LIST is also now MAYBE-INLINE, to enable selective inlining.
Thanks to Takeru Ohta for the code and for his patience.
[d720bc] by Nikodemus Siivola
fix long-standing debug-name confusion
The calls to IR1-CONVERT-LAMBDA-BODY with the a VARARGS-ENTRY and
These calls produces the actual lambda for the main body of the function,
As proof of the pudding, we previously failed to detect several known
[d4b41d] by Lutz Euler
Add tests for two bugs that were incidentally fixed some time ago.
Commit b894cb41d869bda6ba0c54a491becc7bb58375c1 (make FORMAT signal
Commit 96c62c30ec9164419c790b2fbea953da2193620f (ensure that GCD returns