[ba534a] by David Lichteblau
Try to make test :deferrables-unblocked-by-lock more robust
- Use a join thread, not a kill thread, so that we do not kill the
- Give the thread more time to start up, to make it more likely
[373df6] by Nikodemus Siivola
more funky &REST smartness
Extend the earlier VALUES-LIST optimization for &REST arguments
All of these can now access the hidden &MORE context when given a &REST
[2df8da] by Nikodemus Siivola
add DEFINE-MORE-FUN, use it for vararg arithmetic functions
More efficient than consing a rest-list -- even a stack-allocated one, and
Done this way instead of just using &MORE directly in lambda-lists in order
[1deded] by Joshua Elsasser
Fix nonthreaded build.
[79a85a] by Joshua Elsasser
Fix build on OpenBSD systems with PIE enabled by default in the C compiler.
[266ccb] by David Lichteblau
Add a safepoint-based mechanism to avoid SIGALRM for the TIMER facility
- Retrofits the signal-free timer thread for Windows (thanks to
- Provide os_* functions in the C runtime which simulate the win32
Currently supported on Linux (timerfd), FreeBSD (kqueue), and SunOS
[83fc8f] by David Lichteblau
New predicate THREAD-EPHEMERAL-P for certain system threads
Adds an `ephemeral' flag to the thread structure and exports it.
The flag is currently of a purely informational nature; it does not
Thanks to Anton Kovalenko.
[2b67d2] by David Lichteblau
sunos-os.c: Do not lose on mmap failure
Brings this platform in line with other POSIX backends. It is desirable
[508bdb] by Christophe Rhodes
Fix clisp cross-compile
* least-positive-long-float is unrepresentable in clisp, ending up
Solution: compute the value using sb!vm:double-float-digits/bias
 by Nikodemus Siivola
timeouts for WITH-MUTEX and WITH-RECURSIVE-LOCK
* Also support :WAIT-P in WITH-RECUSIVE-LOCK.
* Deprecate GET-MUTEX properly (been deprecated since early 2010, but didn't signal
* Make WITH-MUTEX signal a runtime error when :VALUE is used and is other