[205a8d] by Nikodemus Siivola
22.214.171.124: fix DEFSTRUCT compilation when init-form type is vague
* Reported by Josh Morrison. Regression from the recent DEFSTRUCT
Slots initialized by constructor lambda-list arguments have their
[cb5340] by Nikodemus Siivola
126.96.36.199: explain why DX value generators must end their blocks
* Explanation and test-case from Alexey Dejneka -- mistakes are mine in the
* Note about REFs to DX closures violating the rule -- which is why we cannot
* Use DO-USES instead of DOLIST in UPDATE-UVL-LIVE-SETS.
* Fix a stray typo in comment in USE-GOOD-FOR-DX-P.
[1fc851] by Nikodemus Siivola
188.8.131.52: tweak stack allocation on x86 and x86-64
* Use MAYBE-PSEUDO-ATOMIC in the LIST-OR-LIST* VOP: stack allocation
* When using STACK-ALLOCATE-P parameter with ALLOCATION, also pass in
LEA REG [STACK_REG+LOWTAG]
MOV REG STACK_REG
for stack allocation & tagging.
On x86-64 can use the same trick in the inline path for heap
[d0ee01] by Nikodemus Siivola
184.108.40.206: ALL calls with DX arguments should end their blocks
* Consider this a clarification of 220.127.116.11: MAP-BLOCK-NLXES will
If let-conversion happens, as is the case most of the time, this is
A :LET functional, however, should never appear in
So: delete the conditional, and write a comment that points in
* Add a FIXME note to another DX related place where we make nodes
[9d572e] by Richard M Kreuter
18.104.22.168: Fewer STYLE-WARNINGs.
* Change definition of UNINTERESTING-ORDINARY-FUNCTION-REDEFINITION-P
* Monkey with source-locations so that they get created during LOAD of
[29193f] by Richard M Kreuter
22.214.171.124: Fix FUNCTION-KEYWORDS, re-add FUNCTION-KEYWORD-PARAMETERS.
* Recently-renamed FUNCTION-KEYWORD-PARAMETERS did something different
[5d04a9] by Richard M Kreuter
126.96.36.199: many STYLE-WARNING changes.
* Add various subclasses of STYLE-WARNING in src/code/condition.lisp
* Make STYLE-WARN be like WARN (take a condition class name and
* Change over many callers of STYLE-WARN to supply names of new
* Set the default value of SB-EXT:*MUFFLED-WARNINGS* to a type that
[0a90de] by Nikodemus Siivola
188.8.131.52: adjust address-spaces for Windows 64
* Thanks to John Connors if this works, blame me if it doesn't
[f22ad7] by Richard M Kreuter
184.108.40.206: Record filenames in DEBUG-SOURCEs during EVAL-WHEN, LOAD.
* During EVAL-WHEN (:COMPILE-TOPLEVEL) and LOAD, record both the
* Change clients of the DEBUG-SOURCE structure to use the new slots.
[57b330] by Nikodemus Siivola
220.127.116.11: just one POWER-OF-TWO-CEILING, thank you
* We had two, of which CEIL-POWER-OF-TWO with arguments that already
As far as I can tell returning the argument is fine in those case